These workshops are designed to educate and empower you, preparing you to be able to assess a potentially dangerous or harmful situation.
- How to avoid being a target
- The “Illusion of Safety”
- How to handle a confrontation: verbally, mentally, and psychologically
- The power of body language and non-verbal cues
- Effective tips on how to be safer and more aware
- How to recognize a potentially dangerous situation
- Specific locations: elevators, street, subways, dates, bars, taxis, etc.
- Learning how to use your voice
- How, when and where to strike, from head to toe
- How to handle attacks from behind
- Escape from grabs and choke holds